Monday, February 05, 2007

I have been TAGGED!!!

TAGGED! - I've been tagged by Carla :-)

A - Available/Single? Married

B - Best Friend? Ryan

C - Cake or Pie? Cake...I love frosting

D - Drink Of Choice? Starbucks...mmmm

E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? My computer

F - Favorite Color? pink and blue

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Bears for sure.

H - Home or Homesick? Homesick...I love going places

I - Indulgence? Scrapbooking events, retreats and conventions

J - January Or February? January...it a great time to start over

K. kill 'em with kindness or just kill 'em? Kill 'em probably...I say what is on my mind and sometimes its not kind.

L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Scrapbooking, Family, and Friends (and my camera)

M - M&M's or Skittles? skittles...I am not a big chocolate fan

N - Number Of Siblings? 2 - Kim and Mindy

O - Oranges Or Apples? Apples...not so messy to eat.

P - Phobias/Fears? Where to start...I am afraid of a lot of stuff...bridges, heights, the dark.

Q - Favorite Quote: Life is not lost by dying. life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways. - Stephen Vincent Benét

R-Real Hair Color? Brown

S - Season?
Winter...I love to snuggle up on the couch with hot coffee

T - Tag someone?
Kelly E

U - Unknown Fact About Me? My nickname in high school was "Monkeygirl"

V - Vegetable you don’t like? Mushrooms...is that a vegetable?

W - Worst Habit? I bite my nails

X - X-rays You’ve Had? Lets see...when I broke my foot Nov. 05, and when I got into my car accident Aug. 02

Y - Your Favorite Food? Pizza...right now it is chicken, spinach, herb.

Z - Zodiac Sign? Virgo

No comments: