Saturday, September 29, 2007

LONG break....


Hey everyone,

I just have been busy recently. School started two weeks ago and I am taking 13 units. It took me a couple weeks to get into the swing of things. I am ahead in all my classes now so the rest of the semester should be not that bad.

I didn't scrapbook the whole time Cory was gone so I have been in my room more since he got home last week. However, not so much for scrapbooking...lol My local scrapbook store is doing a garage sale and I am really trying to get rid of stuff I dont use this time. They give us these labels that has your number on them and a spot to put the price of your goods. I used over 500 labels!! The really bad part is that if you walked into my scrapbook room now that I took all that stuff out for the garage sale you would not even notice anything was gone...lol
The garage sale is tomorrow so wish me luck that my stuff sells!!

Here are a couple pages I did....

I made these as a GDT member for an awesome kit club and website. http://www.paperjamstudio.com/
I have more to post from the stuff I made from the kit but if you
have not picked up the BG lines Mellow or Periphery kits
pick them up here. They have the full BG pack with
a mini album and other embellishments (like the multi-sized jewels)
for the same price as just the paper pack!



3 comments:

Kristen =) said...

We missed you!

Love...LOve... Love the new layouts!

The "1 year" layout is gorgeous!

marcibun said...

That WAS a long break - I wondered what happened to you. Great job with the BG paper! Love the layouts :)

Anonymous said...

GREAT layouts and BEAUTIFUL pictures!

xxxMarieke