Sunday, November 11, 2007

Break Time!!!

I have a huge assignment due on Monday and I have been spending every waking moment catching up on school work I have not done. I actually read an entire HTML text book. I started it yesterday and finished it today! I have one more assignment to do and then two big tests and I am done (for now at least I have to then build a website with the knowledge we learned by next week).

For now I am taking a break.

I found this newer manufacture that makes clear albums and shapes. I LOVE their stuff. I contacted them and was asked to design with one of their new albums that is coming out this month. It is a house. They have such cute albums, a crown, dog bone, flower, tabbed albums, plus all types of shapes. Oh and the prices are AWESOME...so check them out if you LOVE Acrylic like I do :-)

Clear Scraps - click on products and then online store to check out what they have.

If you are here looking for the Clear Scraps Gingerbread
Album that was displayed on 2 peas. I am so sorry
I had to take it down for publication. It will be in the
July Scrapbook Trends.
(yes it was April, now it is going to be a featured album with a Christmas in July theme...it will be a fun issue)

5 comments:

marcibun said...

Oooooh! Love that album Michelle, you did a great job. I'm gonna go buy one right now....

Jennifer Priest said...

Awesome album!! Love the banner on your blog too!!!

Nura Keif said...

Totally amazing!!!:-D

Anonymous said...

Your album was absolutely adorable. Congrats on getting it published. Thanks for sharing!

Bevc

alesha said...

I love this album..... Could you email a link to see it. I sent you on on 2 peas too. Also, how do you get music on your blog?
LOVE IT!