Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I made the Memory Works design team!!! I am so excited, I worked so hard on the submissions for this team. I have been working really hard on another DT submission that I just emailed today, so that is kinda a relief. Cory has been working a lot again, so I only scrapbooked a couple days this week but I still created so much :-)

Today was Madisons last day of preschool until next year, it is only two weeks off but she is going to miss it.

Guess what, I have finished my Christmas shopping :-)

Here are some of my latest creations:


I was experimenting with my new Cricut cartridge. Opposites Attract.







This is for a contest at Scrappin with Grace.

Journaling:
10 things I learned growing up on the river:
1. How to pack for the weekend in fifteen minutes.
2. Rattlesnakes can not swim.
3. How to make a yummy cake in a Dutch oven with hot coals.
4. You have to swim upstream to get downstream.
5. How to read a river.
6. Milk can be in an ice cooler for three days before it goes bad.
7. If you annoy the guide you will be pushed out of the raft.
8. How to have a lot of fun.
9. How to set up a tent in record time.
10. Family time together is important.
I spent every summer on the river while my parents managed the rafting company. It was a fun experience and is a big part of who I am. I would not change any of these unique childhood experiences.

Love FPD. So fun to work with.







I love trying to use Christmas lines in a non-Christmas theme, it is a fun challenge










Wow I have been busy :-)

No comments: