Thursday, December 14, 2006

some Eye Candy

You know how much I love photography...I was messing around the internet and came accross this new kit club...Eye Candy. The kits looks amazing BUT I love how the owner took pictures of the kit. My fav. would have to be the picture on the bottom right on their home page.

Another cool thing I want to mention. Wendy Reed is scrapbooking my girls!! I am so excited to see the page she creates. She is using the Piggy Tails line featured this month at Create My Keepsake and she only has boys. She asked for pictures of girls and luckily I was one of the first to post. So Excited :-)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wendy's scrapping for you! Isn't she awesome?! She was on the DT of one of the sites I frequent and was my secret sister this summer. She does amazing work- you are a lucky gal :)